Monday, January 31, 2011

Good Times with the Other Grandparents

A fun part of this past weekend was spending time with Pott and Mike again. It had been a long time since we had been together. So long, in fact that we couldn't remember the last time we had been together. I got the idea to invite them here so they could hear Tizita sing in church. They came a long way to hear Tiz sing, but I figured it was well worth it and I know they did, too. Pott and I with our little lady at Rock River Pizza where we enjoyed some yummy pizzas and a few good beers, too.
And here we all are waiting to dive into those pizzas.

The next day after church and the chili luncheon, they came over to our house for coffee, birthday cake, and conversation. Even though these two grandpas are on opposite ends of the spectrum politically, they still seemed to get along famously.
I hope much less time will pass by until our next visit this time.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails