Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to John

I just wanted to take a moment to wish my awesome husband a very Happy Birthday!
John wears many hats in his life and here are just a few of my favorites:
Happy Birthday to the man who still looks every bit as appealing as the day I first met him, just a bit more silver.
Happy Birthday to the gentle giant grandpa who can enjoy an Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony with the best of them even from these delicate cups.

Happy Birthday to the a terrific son who has always made his parents proud.

Happy Birthday to a man who is not afraid to fry the bacon as well as bring home the bacon. (Even if this frying caused some major grease stains and a few burns) The man fries a mean bacon.


Happy Birthday to the man who has such a comfortable chest. I know I have fallen asleep on it many, many times.
Happy Birthday to the man who does a lot of the heavy, hard work around our home. Shortly after this photo he used his muscle power to pull Tiz and I on the sled!

Happy Birthday who makes the trip easier for all of us.

Happy Birthday to the man that I still love to go out on "dates" with and toast our great life together.

Happy Birthday to the man who loves his country and the way it was run under great men like Raegan. A man who is not afraid to voice his strong conservative opinion.
So, Happy Birthday, John. I hope it is a very happy day and year for you!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great post! Hope John has a fabulous birthday!!

madj said...

Thank you, dear wife! I am glad I am able to still wear these hats.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails