Thursday, January 13, 2011

A new necklace from John

Now I would assume that most wives would expect diamonds or some other such precious gems from their husbands for Christmas. That is if the husband buys jewelry for the wife. Well, John bought me jewelry this Christmas and while it is not a precious diamond or other gem, it is a treasure to me. Just take a look at my new necklace.
Can you tell? It is a Lego door made into a necklace! John chose it because he thought my Preschoolers would enjoy it and let me tell you, today when I wore it for the first time, they sure did enjoy it. They thought it was so funny to open the door.
I have never been the kind of wife that has "needed" expensive jewelry, so this is right up my alley! Thanks, John.

1 comment:

madj said...

"I like your necklace, if you're wearing one." I new it would work. You're welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails