Monday, September 5, 2011

Two weddings, seven years apart, same outfits

First of all, if you haven't read my previous pst about Time, please do so, because it is much deeper than this post! Our friend, Pam Wilke got married this past Saturday. Her first husband, our friend, Bob died about three years ago after a long battle with brain cancer. Pam deserves a break and since meeting Doug she has been happier than I remember her being in years. We are so happy for her and Doug.
Anyway, I found this black dress in the deep bowels of my closet, (HA, I like how that sounded) and I sent my girls a picture of me in it to ask their fashion opinion on if it was still in style. Both of them said, "Yes, simple black dress always in style," so I wore it.
I apologize for the quality of the picture, my 82 year old mom took it and she couldn't get the hang of not moving the camera, but you get the idea.

Well, here we are, seven years earlier at Sarah and Chad's wedding. Yep, that was July 2004 and we wore the same outfits! How crazy is that? I however wore some different shoes, although I still have these black slides. I wore some higher black sandals from T.J. and Lisa's wedding which took place over five years ago. We think John's pants are new ones, too and he just informed me that his underwear, socks, belt, and shoes are different, too.

And, this folks is our little contribution to Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails