Thursday, September 22, 2011

Winnie the Pooh and the Packers, too

John and I are not going to be able to attend the Alpha Resource Center Silent Auction this year due to a conflict so instead of attending we are going to donate two gift baskets.

I wish I had taken a photo before I turned the baskets in to the center, but I didn't, so I will describe what I put in each basket. This is more for my future reference than anything else.

Both baskets were centered around hats donated by Courtney.


The first basket was called a Winnie the Pooh Basket.

It included the beautiful hand crocheted Winnie the Pooh hat made by Courtney,

A Winnie the Pooh stacking toy,

A Winnie the Pooh sound book,

A stuffed Winnie the Pooh,

and

Some Winnie the Pooh flashcards.

Value of the basket was $70.oo


The second basket was a Football lover's, especially Packers, infant basket.

It included a hand crocheted football hat and football diaper cover made by Courtney,

A Packer sleeper,

Packer booties,

A Packer meal set with silverware, a plate, dish, cup, bottle, and bib,

A taggie stuffed football.

Valued again at $70.00.


I really hope the baskets go for their value or higher and I hope the recipients enjoy the contents.

I wish I could be there to watch it all unfold.

We are giving Ruth and Larry permission to bid on a few items for us not to exceed a certain amount of money, so even if we cannot be there in person, we will be there in spirit and we will be able to spend a bit of money.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails