Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cell Phones and Preschoolers



I found a link on FB that said, "I don't care how old you are or how badass you think you are, when a toddler hands you their ringing cell phone, you answer it!"

I really thought these pictures fit well with this quote. It amazes me how even my two year olds know exactly how to handle our play cell phones. I have not witnessed any texting yet however, but I bet I will see it soon.

I have a regular telephone in my house corner, you know the kind with the cord and very few of my kids even know what that is!

I remember learning how to dial a telephone in the third grade when Watertown was going to dial phones instead of operators. Wow, how things have changed.

My grandma's number was 745J and I remember telling the operator that number so often. Why does my mind hang on to such trivia? I bet I could use that brain space for something more useful.

Anyway, hope you enjoy my little phone post.



1 comment:

Verna said...

I also remember the party lines and if someone left the phone off the hook nobody could call anybody else. Were those the good ole days?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails