Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day times four!

Party number 1 on Wednesday morning.
Party number 2 onThursday morning.
Party number 3 on Thursday afternoon.
Party number 4 on Friday morning.


Yep, you read it right. It isn't even officially Valentine's Day yet and I have already had four parties with myPreschoolers! Lots of hearts, candy, and games! The parties were fun and a good time was had by all. I, for one, am glad they are over though and I am ready to move on with my weekend. Tizita will be arriving soon with her mama and papa and then later in the day Alissa and Nathan will arrive for another fun filled weekend.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Verna said...

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. And a fantastic week end together.

Kim said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I can see where Alissa gets her mad hat making skills ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails