Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lightbulbs, that's all just Lightbulbs

First off, let me explain that this picture is sideways, but you can still get the idea. John has been hoarding regular light bulbs. Every time we go to Walmart he throws another pack of these old fashioned light bulbs into the cart. He has this fear that the government is going to tell us that we can no longer use these kinds of bulbs and that we will all have to use those curly cue bulbs. We now have over forty light bulbs in varying wattages. This is the kind of man I married, he watches out for his household!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I had smiled when I read John's previous post about stocking up on lightbulbs with every visit to Wal-Mart. I thought he may be swayed to change to the squiggly ones since you can itemize them out on your taxes? At least if you have electricity, you will always have a spare bulb ready ;o)

Verna said...

Are they all the same watt, or do you have different watts and filed according to wattage?

Verna said...

My second thought as I went back just now is---- You can tell John "You light up my life"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails