Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Celebrating Lynne's Birthday

My friiend, Lynne had a birthday yesterday, September 15 which was also my grandma's birthday and is my neice's birthday, many special people celebrate their birthdays on that day.
Today after Preschool Lynne came over for lunch with the boys, Calvin and Jacob. We enjoyed subs and salads from PJ's and a cake. Originally I thought we could go out to Upper Crust for lunch with the kids in tow, but when I realized that Tizita would be joining us, I decided that a lunch here at home would be in our best interests and I think it was a wise decision. Tizita really enjoys playing with the twins and they are such nice boys. We tried to get a few pictures but it was difficult to get all three of them to look at the camera at the same time.
After lunch we went outside and kicked the balls up and down the hill in the backyard. I think they could have done that for hours, but alas, naptime was calling all three of them, so Happy Birthday, Lynne, hope you enjoyed your lunch as much as we did.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails