Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our weekend continued

On Friday John and I took Tizita to the zoo and park across the street from their house. We hadn't been to the zoo with her since last year, not once during the summer so we were happy to head over there and have her show us around.Tiz brought George-Jo along in her stroller.Tiz insisted that Grandpa buy food and feed the sheep, but she wanted nothing to do with getting any closer to them than this. They were making lots of loud baaing sounds.Putting on a show for us while standing on tope of a big rock pile.Let me share a little with you here. Here is the food machine at the zoo-put in your quarter and get your food pellets to feed the goats, sheep, or other assorted animals. These machines have been around since I was a little girl, but of course, in this day and age of washing our hands and being fearful of any little germ the zoos now have to install one of these:So no need to fear, you can wash your hands while at the zoo! What is wrong with this picture? I personally think that washing hands is highly overated and when taken to the extreme can cause more problems than it actually cures! Okay, I will get off my soapbox now!
After a fun day at the zoo and the park, we returned to Tizita's house where she proceeded to read us some books.
What a fun weekend!

2 comments:

madj said...

It WAS another good weekend. That girl can dance.

Lissa said...

Thanks, dad, I've always fancied myself quite a dancer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails