Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tizita and Grandma together in Preschool for the first time

I was thrilled when Courtney asked me if Tizita could come to my Preschool about once a week. What excitement for a grandma to be able to have their child in their classroom! I was Courtney and Alissa's Preschool teacher and I was Mallory's Preschool teacher so the tradition continues. Tizita walked right into the classroom today and got busy playing and having fun. Here are a few pictures to commemorate the day.This is the way Tizita looked as she walked into the classroom. Look at that cute outfit that she and mama picked out at Target. The shoes are from Grandpa and I.And here is Tizita as a cute little giraffe while we sang our Creation song.Making muscles to sing, "My God is so Great." Tizita really enjoys the singing.Tizita had fun playing with the play dough with her little friend, Cooper.A favorite place for Tizita and everyone else is always the sensory table which is filled with beans right now.I asked all the kids to sit down on a circle after clean up time. When I went to check on them, Tizita was on my chair taking control of the class! And she is, finally sitting on a circle. I did have to bribe her with a skittle though!Tizita enjoyed a yummy birthday treat from a little boy. I cannot believe she ate the whole chocolate cupcake with lots of yellow frosting on it and she didn't even mess herself up too badly.Here is Tizita playing a fun circle game. She loves to hold hands with children, so she did very well with this game.
All in all, it was a very fun morning and I am one proud grandma for having such a well behaved granddaughter who is ready for school!We celebrated our first day of Preschool together with lunch and ice cream at Mullen's. Yum!Proud grandma teacher and happy student granddaughter!

7 comments:

Lissa said...

Neck up, Sherri! Large chin in that last picture.

Kim said...

Cute picture of Tizita in control with the other kids on the floor ;o) Looks like a fun day!

madj said...

It's a good thing she is so intelligent. She takes after her grandpa!

Sherri said...

Lis, I know that last picture is very bad and I even cropped out as much as I possibly could. Maybe I need to delete it, but I think all my readers have already seen it!

Sherri said...

Actually, Lis, a large arm, too

Lissa said...

Oh I didn't even see that arm. Yow-zah. I couldn't get passed the chin wrinkle. Are you wearing night creams on that neck? Get the oils!

Your Pal, M said...

Wow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails