Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Crab Sitting

 I am crab sitting for Tizita's two hermit crabs that we bought on St.George Island.
This is the fourth time that John and  I have transported hermit crabs home from the Island.
 Here are Chloe, the teenage mutant ninja turtle one, and Molly, the natural one.
They both survived the trip home and are doing very well.
I am  hoping to keep them alive and thriving until next Tuesday when Tiz will be here to pick them up.



Hermit crabs are such easy, fun little pets.
My girls had two of them when they were younger.
They were named Laura and Timmy.
Mallory has had at least two that we brought home for her.  She named them George and Appy.  (After St. George Island and Apalachicola.
Tiz's last two were named Lisa and Sleepyhead, but they came to rather tragic ends so I am hopeful that these two will last a bit longer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails