Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Congratulations to me! I am shopping for pink!

I just got off the phone with Courtney, the new mama! She and Paul accepted the referral for a 17 month little girl. Her name is Tizita Desta which means Memories of joy and happiness. Her birth family certainly picked a very special name for her. How thankful we can be that they took such good care of her. I will be asking God to give her birth family peace with their decision and thanking him for that decision. I will also be praying for Tizita Desta's health and well being while she is in the care center waiting for her parents to come and bring her home.
Courtney emailed us her picture and she is so darn cute. Grandpa John didn't know why I was showing him this picture of a little Ethiopian girl. He proceeded to say, "Oh, what a cutie." I said that is your granddaughter. He was awestruck with her beauty and I saw him wipe a tear. What a wonderful grandpa he will be to his little princess. He really has such a soft, gentle side.
As for me, I cannot wait to go shopping for pink. I am making a trip out tomorrow for some goodies. A name, an age, a sex, a GRANDCHILD. Thank you, God for your goodness and blessings.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails