Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I feel like a celebrity


I just got home from my Preschoolers performance at our Spring Sing. It was flawless! My children performed better than I could ever have imagined. I felt like a celebrity when after the performance two of my little girls brought me bouquets of flowers. I also posed for many pictures and gave and got many, many hugs. I just may turn into a hugger yet. I have to say that some of these families really touched my heart this year and I will genuinely miss them. I got the nicest thank you card with this note included, "You taught Jason so much not only academically but how to be a good person. Jason has a kinder, gentler soul because of your guidance and teaching." I must say, that message means so much to me. I think Jason was quite a kind, gentle soul when he came in, but it still makes me feel so happy. I hope I did make a difference in all of their little lives and I pray God worked through me to plant the seed of faith in their hearts and that it will continue to flower and grow as they go off to their other schools.


Well my little Tizita Desta: I told many of these very special people about you tonight. They all think I will be a very good grandma. I hope they are right about that. I know I am a good teacher and a good mom, but the grandma thing is new territory for me. I am up for the challenge though. I want you to go to a good Preschool with a really kind, nice teacher who will love you like I love my little ones. I will have to help your mommy and daddy find one that is just right for my precious granddaughter!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails