Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer Vacation starts tomorrow night!


Tomorrow is my last day of Preschool for this year. I am ready for this year to come to a close. It has been tiring to plan two totally different curriculums-one for my three year old morning class and one for my four year old afternoon class. I always had to be on top of my game to make sure I was teaching the correct material to the correct class. I know, you are thinking, hey they are only three and four years old, they won't know the difference. Oh, but let me tell you, they do know and they will let me know. Gotta love those preschoolers!

Anyway on to summer fun. I am going to be going to rummage sales and buying things for my sweet little Tizita Desta. I am going to be working on a Grandma book for her so she has a bit of history to hang on to. I may attempt some type of quilt or blanket for her, but since I don't sew and don't intend to learn how that may be difficult. I really hope to spend some time with Courtney in July so we can work on Tizita's room and we can just sit around and talk about her. I always looked forward to the day that I could talk with my daughters about their babies. I need to read more books and learn all I can about Ethiopia and adoption. As you can see I really need the summer to get everything in order for our little Tizita Desta! I am really starting to realize that grandmas can have all the fun without so many worries. I am so excited for myself! God is good!


To my little Tizita Desta: Thank you for giving me something to fill up my summer. I don't want to wish the summer away but the quicker it goes, the sooner I meet you and the sooner your auntie Alissa and Uncle Nathan get married. Two very exciting events to look forward to.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails