Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shopping for pink


Tonight John and I went to the Creek Outlet Mall and did some baby girl shopping. I don't want to describe our purchases here because I want to surprise Courtney and Paul but suffice it to say there are some mighty nice pink items out there. We had such fun looking and picking out a few things. Grandpa found a few items he could not resist.
Note to Precious Little Tizita Desta: What fun we had tonight looking for some very special things for you. It helps us feel so close to you when we pick these things out for you. I have a feeling you will have your grandpa wrapped around your little finger!

1 comment:

Courtney and Paul said...

Can't WAIT to see what you all got us. I don't think Paul and I will have to buy a thing for Tizita Desta! Thanks!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails