Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Is it an obsession?


I am obsessive about things that I am passionate about. Becoming a grandma is one thing that I am very passionate about and perhaps that is why I check the Ethiopian forum numerous times during the day. The forum is a place where people who have adopted, are waiting to adopt, or are thinking about adoption from Ethiopia can rant and rave to one another. There is an unofficial waiting list on the forum. My daughter and son-in-law are not on the official list, but I know where they are in the waiting game. At this moment they are just below number 24, someone named Meghan. There are many things I don't quite understand like the court dates and the birth certificate, but that is not for a grandma to worry about. So I think I better jump on that forum again and see if the list has moved at all in the last fifteen minutes! Okay, I think it is an obsession! One of many...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails