Friday, July 18, 2008

Buffet or Bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the outfit. Check blog on Sunday to see John and I in full costume.
Designer Sherri at work!

Designer Mallory busy creating!


Getting wasted again in Margaritaville designed by Mallory



Fins to the left designed by Sherri!




Cheeseburger in Paradise!!!!!!! Burger designed by Mallory





The preparations have begun. Tomorrow John and I go to the Jimmy Buffett concert at Alpine Valley. Today Mallory and I painted our car windows and then worked on my outfit for the concert. Here are the pictures! Of course I will update after the concert to let you all in on how things were in Margaritaville!
Note to Tizzy: I will play you some of my favorite Jimmy Buffett songs when you get here. I know we will enjoy singing and dancing to them! As far as the concert goes, I won't take you to one until you are much, much older! They are for mature audiences only-we will stick to Barney for awhile.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails