Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cabbage Patches and Easels




If I could figure out how to put descriptions under pictures I wouldn't have to use a new post for these, but I don't know how to do that yet. I will need a lesson from Courtney. The first picture is of the cool easel I found at a rummage sale for just $1.00! Mallory and I decided we just might have to try it out before Tizzy uses it. Both Mal and I are closet wanna be painters. Our talent has just not yet been discovered. The second picture is my girls' Cabbage Patch dolls. We couldn't afford real Cabbage Patches when they first came out and I don't think I could have gone fighting in the stores for them anyway, so we bought them Flower Kids which were a cheap knock off of the real Cabbage Patch dolls. The girls were only little, how would they know the difference? Well, they knew right away and while they didn't abuse their Flower Kids, they didn't shower them with love either. The next Christmas they got their Cabbage Patch Dolls and Baby Cabbage Patches to boot. I think they were in much less demand by then anyway. Alissa's came dressed like a clown and one of them was named Lorna Donna, but that is all I remember about them. I know they were loved and played with a lot though.


So Tizzy, here are some more dollies for you to play with when you come to Grandma's house.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails