Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New look for the basement







After we tore out our carpeting in the basement due to the flood damage, we decided to paint some of the ugly green floor. We chose a creamy off white color and we could not be happier with the result. In fact, we think it is even better than before. I have posted a few pictures so I can share the end results with you. I made one part of the basement into a play room for Tizzy. I think I ought to go into the play room design business. It will probably be more of a place to store her toys in between visits, but who knows. Maybe she will be like her grandpa and enjoy being in the basement. Now if we could just get rid of the cricket which has taken up residence down there somewhere. We try to follow the chirping sound but then it will change areas. As long as he is not mating and raising a family down there I am okay with letting him stay.




Message for Tizzy: According to your mommy and daddy it should not be too long until they travel to Ethiopia to bring you home. We cannot wait. It could even be before your Auntie Alissa's wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails