Monday, June 30, 2008

They are back!


Courtney and Paul have returned from their three week trek across the country! I am anxious to see pictures and hear of their adventures. When I talked to Courtney last night on her final leg of the journey (driving from the Milwaukee airport to Oshkosh) she said she just wanted to get to her house and sleep in her own bed! Three weeks is a long time to be gone from your home. Personally I wouldn't want to be gone that long, but Courtney and Paul look at things like that differently than I do. I am so anxious to see what they thought of my work in Tizzy's play room. I hope to hear something today on that note. And good news, nothing came of my worst fears. Courtney and Paul were not eaten by a grizzly bear and they did not get lost in the wilderness. Thank you, God for bringing them safely home.
Note to Tizzy: Your mommy and daddy have returned to your home in Oshkosh. I hope they like your playroom, but I say, what is not to like! Take care, little one, see you soon.

1 comment:

Courtney and Paul said...

Playroom is AWESOME! I definitely don't have the organization skills to pull something off like that myself. Thanks for taking care of the place for us while we were gone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails