Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tizzy is officially ours!

I hope I am not stealing Courtney and Paul's thunder but so few people read this blog anyway, so I don't think it will matter to them especially since they are still in nowhere, Montana. Courtney called today from the lowly pay phone in The Mercantile and said that they had heard from their social worker and Tizzy is officially theirs. ( I guess I shouldn't say ours, but she is partly ours!) We could not be happier. Now as I understand it, we wait for the birth certificate and the travel dates and then they bring her home! I know they can post a picture of Tizzy now, but I won't do that because I think that might be going too far for this grandma. I think I should change the name of this blog because I am no longer a grandma to be, but a grandma!!
Note to Tizzy: What an exciting day for all of us. You are officially a Van Auken now! Welcome little one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails