Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Twins at the Park

Today my friend Lynne and I took her twin grandsons to Chamberland Park to play. I just had to think of Tizita the entire time since she is just one month older than these little guys. I know she will not be running and climbing as much as they are yet, but give her some time! Courtney and Paul have the same kind of Chamberland type park right across the street from their home in Oshkosh so I know Tizzy will be there often learning how to use her little body on all the equipment. The little twins love to swing and would have done that all morning but when they started to fall asleep in the swings we got them out and let them climb and slide. They must have climbed the same stairs and came down the same slide fifty times until they discovered that throwing the wood chips was much more fun. They took it upon themselves to try and empty all the wood chips out of the playground on to the grass. Finally one exhausted grandma and one exhausted grandma to be took the boys home. What fun things I have to look forward to!
My message to little Tizzy: We are going to have so much fun at the park. I will continue to practice my skills while I wait for you! You just keep working on those walking skills until you get home to Oshkosh!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails