Friday, June 27, 2008

Blog Post number 50!

Courtney with her baby. She looks like she will be a wonderful mommy. Notice the pacifier in her mouth.

Courtney age four and Alissa age two.

Courtney and her handsome daddy.

Courtney and her cute mommy.

What happened to us? When did we get so old?

Yep, you read it right! This is post number 50 for me! When I started this journey, I did not think I would find blogging to be so much fun and so addicting, but here I am still at it. I also did not think that I would already be waiting for Tizzy to come home. I thought my grandchild would go unnamed and known only to God for a much longer time than this. How blessed we all are! I wonder where I will be in this journey in 50 more entries.
I tried something new today by putting up some old pictures from when your mommy and Auntie Alissa were little. I took pictures of the old pictures so I hope they turned out okay. We shall see.

Hi Tizzy, Thinking of you so much today, hoping you are staying healthy, gaining some weight, and learning new skills. It won't be long now until your mommy and daddy come to get you and bring you to your new home. See you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails