Friday, June 6, 2008

Top ten reasons I am excited to be a grandma!

  1. I am excited to share my favorite books with Tizita. I cannot wait for her to sit on my lap and read with me.
  2. I am excited to take Tizita to the zoo, the museum, and countless other places. I want to see all these places through her eyes.
  3. I am excited to buy her things. I won't spoil her because I know her mommy and daddy won't allow that, but I love to shop and now I have a reason.
  4. I want to take her to Disneyworld, go on all my favorite rides, and watch her eyes light up as she sees Cinderella's castle for the first time.
  5. I am excited to sing songs with her and teach her my favorite finger plays. I have so many fun things to teach her.
  6. I am excited to have her visit my Preschool. I want to see her interact with the children. I wish she could be in my class, but distance will not allow that so I will have her as a visiting student.
  7. I am excited to teach Tizita about Jesus and share my favorite Bible stories with her. There is nothing as heart warming as the faith of a child.
  8. I am excited to take her on bike rides and show her our favorite places to ride.
  9. I am excited to play at the park with her. Sliding, swinging, and climbing brings out the child in me.
  10. I am excited to see John as a Grandpa. I remember how his gentle side came out when our girls were growing up and I want to see that side again. I know Tizita will wrap him around her little finger just like Courtney and Alissa did.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails