Sunday, June 1, 2008

Daisies




The weather is about as close to perfect as it gets here in Wisconsin today. The sun is shining and warm, but not hot, the breeze is soft with just the right amount of coolness to it. There are no mosquitos yet. Yep, perfect! I took a few pictures of my daisies. Daisies are my favorite flower and I finally have a nice amount of them in one of my gardens. These daisies came from my Aunt Pearl and Uncle Herb so a small part of them will continue to grow in our yard long after they are gone.




A note to little Tizita Desta: I wonder if you will have the same love for daisies as your mommy and I do? Or perhaps you will like a nice blue hydrangia like your Auntie Alissa. How fun it will be to show you all the beautiful things in this world of ours!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails