Saturday, June 21, 2008

Okay, so i lied!











I didn't really mean to lie about not having access to my laptop at Courtney and Paul's house, I actually didn't think I could get into their server because neither of them knew their security code. I tried a few different numbers, but was denied access until I took some time to think things through and decided to take the connector from their router and put it right into my laptop. The rest is history-I have access to the internet and I am a blogging fool once again!

We arrrived at the Van Auken Bed and Breakfast yesterday about noon. We found everything to be just beautiful both on the inside and outside. Courtney has come a long way in her housekeeping skills from her college days. (Or maybe it is just Paul, but for whatever reason their home is clean and organized) We opened up the windows and almost immediately the wonderful summer breeze was blowing through the house.
The Van Auken Bed and Breakfast is a lovely old house with fine furnishings. The only suggestion we have to the establishment is perhaps a king sized bed and a small TV in the guest room! I know with the price we pay to stay here we have no right to make any suggestions.

Note to Tizzy: We enjoyed your note to us. We will follow all your suggestions. Grandpa thanks you for the nice Grandpa's Day card and we both want to say Thank you for the Africa T-shirts. As you can see in the pictures we look really good in them and we look forward to wearing them when we take you out and about.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails