Sunday, July 13, 2008

Meet our little Tizita Desta Van Auken!

Grandpa, Grandma, and Tizita Desta
No, she is not actually here yet, but I thought it was time to post this little picture of her with us, her proud grandparents! If you read Courtney's blog you will have already seen how beautiful she is but I present our little Tizzy for the first time on my blog! Her mommy requested that I not make the picture any bigger on my blog for now, so I will respect her wishes. When they get Tizita's birth certificate (which should be soon) they will also get an updated picture. Now that will be exciting!
Note to Litttle Tizzy: As you can see we are wearing the shirts you gave us for Mother's-Father's day. We just have to practice saying grandma and grandpa in Amheric. Hopefully we will have that down by the time you get here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails