Thursday, July 31, 2008

Meet my new giraffes

Meet my Giraffes, the tall one is Tessa and the smaller one is Casey.
Here's Casey on the left

And here's Tessa!

Two of my favorite Preschool students, Tessa and Casey bought me these two really cool giraffes as an end of the school year present. (A bit late but they had to take some time to find just the right gift they said) I had mentioned to their mom that I am beginning to like giraffes and had purchased a few stuffed ones for Tizzy so she thought I should have these. She figured they would help remind me of Tizzy until she got home. They are a perfect remembrance of those two special students. Luckily there are still two more children up and coming from this family so I won't lose contact for awhile anyway.
Note to Tizzy: I cannot wait to show you my special giraffes. Hurry home, little one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails