Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Babysitting adventure was successful!

This is the happy smile we saw all night long!
We practiced our cutting skills because Grandma says I need to know how to cut before I start Preschool.
We had fun playing with beans in the sensory table from Alissa and Nathan.
"Oh-Oh, I just dropped a bunch of beans on the floor!"
Grandpa got his share of nice hugs.
We went up and down the stairs a few times.
Enjoying our Rocky Roccoco pizza for dinner. We put Tizita on this box so she could eat at the table with us. Usually she sits at her little table. She can really put away the pizza!
Tizita played some peeka boo with Grandpa.
We gave her a bath before bedtime. No problems there.
Here she is all lotioned up and ready for bed. She looks just a bit confused about how this is all going to play out. I did end up rocking her to sleep instead of laying with her. She kept making me laugh when I tried to lay down with her. She was sleeping soundly by 9:00 and slept the entire night.
John and I passed our first grandparent babysitting assignment with flying colors! We hope we will have many, many more opportunities to stay with this lovely lady.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like all three of you had a wonderful time. She is just so cute! I am sure you will have many many more adventures in babysitting the little lady.

Your Pal, M said...

Whoa whoa Sherri who gave you that scissors? I hope your scholastics weren't missing a lens or else your eye could get poked out! =S

badger girl said...

Oh my, Rocky Rococo...now I am starving to come home to WISCONSIN!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails