Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hapy Birthday to Me!

Friday morning's class with my gift.
Thurday's afternoon group with all the nice gifts.
My Thursday morning class at the party they had for me.

I don't really care for big birthday celebrations, but there is something about having a birthday with Preschoolers that just makes for such a sweet day. I actually had three parties. One on Thursday morning with that class, one on Thursday afternoon with that class, and one on my actual birthday, Friday with that class. The card that one little girl picked out played Pretty Woman. Her mom apologized for the verse which was not appropriate for a three year old to give to her teacher, but she insisted she wanted that song for me. How sweet is that?
I also love how I can tell my kids that I am 25 and they believe it or I can tell them I am 80 and they believe it or I can tell them I am 56 and they believe it. Age is of no significance to them unless you are turning 5 which is the biggest thrill in their little lives! So, at each party I can be a different age. We ate cake, sang Happy Birthday, played some games, and I opened gifts.
Such a good way to celebrate!
PS An added gift, one of my little guys made me a wii character on his game. Now does it get any better than that?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails