Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where were you 29 years ago today?


Twenty nine years ago today, I was having my second baby. Alissa Marie Damman entered our world at 6:50 A. M. just twenty minutes after arriving at the Hospital. If you have followed my blog, you will remember that she was born before the Doctor arrived and there were no other doctors in that crazy, quack hospital. She had so much hair, I think she broke some kind of hair record. She weighed just over 8 lbs. Today as I celebrate her, I want to thank her for 29 years of great memories and good times. So, Happy Birthday, Alissa! Have a great day.
(If you would like to read more about Alissa, go to the post from Dec. 4)

3 comments:

Verna said...

Happy Birthday to Alissa!!!!!
And MANY, MANY more to come.

badger girl said...

So that also means that 29 years ago you were like 11 years old, right? Because you don't look more than 40. :) :) Happy Bday to Mom Sherri, too! :)

Kim said...

Good thing she was a few weeks late and chose this day cause she is definitely an Alissa and not a Noel (or however it was going to be spelled.) I'm so glad to have Alissa as a friend and to know her wonderful family so well! (Hopefully she won't give me too hard of a time for my sappy comment)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails