Monday, January 5, 2009

"Not Me! Monday"


I absolutely did not try to get into a silver Nissan Rogue thinking it was John's silver Kia Rio yesterday at the video store. I didn't actually have my hand on the door handle opening it, not me, I would never get vehicles mixed up!
I did not just pray that schools would be closed for one more day of vacation today. Not me, I am so excited to get back to my preschoolers I would never pray for a snow day!
I certainly did not sit with my husband's chocolate chip birthday cake and eat a bunch of it right out of the pan with a big glass of milk. I always cut a small piece so I have control of my portions.
I did not spend three hours playing wii mario brothers circus games with Mallory yesterday afternoon. I would never waste my time in such a way as that.

There you have it, my "Not Me, Monday" post. Now I have to get ready for school and I am so excited to jump right into that! Just a few games of tetris before I get ready!
Have a great Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I too did not wish for some sort of "snow" day so I could stay home from work just 1 more day. I know the feeling. Hope you have a great day back at school.

Your Pal, M said...

Riiiigh, right. You got in that suv!

Lissa said...

I heard she got in that SUV and sat there for 2 hours while the owners shopped and wondered "where is Mallory and why is this car sitting so high all of a sudden. Huh" and John just drove home without her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails