Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Girl's Work is never done!

"Hmmmmm, what have we here?"

"I think I need to get all these tissues pulled out of this container."


"My work, my work! It just never ends with these tissues!"


"Mission accomplished, all the tissues are out of the container."


"Now that I have all these tissues out out of their container, I am not sure what I should be doing with them!"

This was just one memorable moment from this last weekend. Tizita was hanging out in our motel room when she noticed the tissue container right at her eye level. It seemed to be calling her name. She had such a great time pulling each tissue out and carefully putting it on the floor. She had such a captive audience in all of us that she continued her work until every last tissue was on the floor. Such a silly girl! Don't worry, our room bill more than covered a new box of tissues!

1 comment:

Verna said...

Always wondered why we buy so many toys for our children. They are far more content playing with our pots and pans or the joy of pulling out the tissues one by one. She was on a mission. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails