Monday, November 24, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!




This is my artsy shot. Those are snowflakes falling.

I am not a fond lover of winter but even I have to admit that what we woke up to this morning was very beautiful. I took a few pictures this morning before I left for work but bear in mind it was still pretty dark outside so they don't really do the winter wonderland justice. John and I walked tonight in the new fallen snow and it was magical. I think it is more the cold that I dislike, the snow is actually not so bad unless one has to drive in it. My Preschoolers were so excited today about the first snowfall, their parents were less than thrilled. Sometimes I wish we could keep that childhood excitement!

1 comment:

Courtney and Paul said...

Maybe it was because it was unexpected that it was so great today, not sure, but I really enjoyed the snow also. Usually I only want to see it on Christmas and then be done with it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails