Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tizita's coming to visit us in Watertown

This is a busy week at school since it is Parent/Teacher conferences. I have 32 students and meet with each family for 20 minutes so you do the math... It makes for long hours but it is nice to touch base with all the parents and since my Preschoolers don't have any big issues I am able to share good reports with the parents. And the best part of all is that I have Friday off and Tizita is coming to Watertown to visit and spend the night. It is a dry run to see how she does when she has to do some traveling over the upcoming holidays. I am one excited grandma. I moved the little play kitchen, wash machine, dolls, stroller, and some toys upstairs to our spare room. I cannot wait to show her around our house and of course, Gigi Marge will be here to give the official tour!

2 comments:

Verna said...

How exciting. Just so you know my package was mailed yesterday. via USPS. Hope she likes it.

Kim said...

I know you will have a great time with your little Tizu. I bet she will do just fine traveling to Grandma Sherri's house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails