Friday, November 21, 2008

New Obsession!

I found yet another new activity to occupy my time as if I needed something else to stick into my day! I joined facebook. I am still very new at it all and trying to navigate around the site and see what I can find. I am looking for more friends! Story of my life, always looking to find new friends. I checked out my graduating class from Watertown High School class of 1971 and I found only 7 members my class of over 350. And the seven were not people that I care to touch base with after all these years. My Carroll College class of 1975 had a few more members, but again, not anyone that I care to contact at this point in my life. No long lost boyfriends... I would be all over them! I did find my good friend, Terri up in Medford, WI. She wasn't ever lost, but maybe now we can keep in touch on a more regular basis. Also found my ex sister in law in NC, again not ever lost, but good to touch base again. And our good friend David Bigelow contacted me and we haven't been in touch for a few years now. I am now going to look for a few truly lost friends and hopefully they are members and I can find them again. How does one lose track of their friends anyway? I do think I am on the cutting edge because most people my age don't join facebook so I give myself a pat on the back for that! If you read this blog and are a member of facebook, please come and be my friend in cyberspace!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Laura (and Marc), Liz and I (Clay too) are on Facebook too, but Liz doesn't accept friends. (She doesn't check it often enough. I reqested for weeks to be her friend and she finally accepted) I too am trying to figure it all out so I give you props on attempting it too. Laura is on there all the time so I'm sure you'll get a kick out of checking her out. Too bad about the long lost old boyfriends. Any scoop on them would have been great I am sure.

Kim said...

Laura (and Marc), Liz and I (Clay too) are on Facebook too, but Liz doesn't accept friends. (She doesn't check it often enough. I reqested for weeks to be her friend and she finally accepted) I too am trying to figure it all out so I give you props on attempting it too. Laura is on there all the time so I'm sure you'll get a kick out of checking her out. Too bad about the long lost old boyfriends. Any scoop on them would have been great I am sure.

Kim said...

Sorry about posting the comment twice. I got an error the first time and then when I did the "word verification" again, it went up twice. You can remove one...sorry!

Leigh said...

I'm so glad to be in touch with you again! I love Facebook for this very reason.

The girls and I have been reading about Tizita and they can't wait to meet her. They want to know how old she is now. If you have blogged it, we can't find it.

Leigh

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails