Friday, August 22, 2008

Ebaying again!

This is one of the ceramic tile 3-D art pieces that we created.
Here is one of the ceramic tile coasters that we have crafted.

Here is one of our Candy Land plaques.


Look how I made Ebay into a verb! I am busy ebaying once again. I haven't sold anything since my selling frenzy of two summers ago when I sold anything and everything that wasn't tied down in the house. When I ran out of items I took a hiatus, but I am back in the saddle again. John's mom had given me a number of vases to sell. They have been sitting around here for a long time, so I finally dug them out and listed them. I also listed the Candy Land original art pieces that Mallory and I crafted this past week. Now I go into my addiction mode and will be checking the Ebay site numerous times during the day. I do question why I waited until the busiest time of the year to start this when I have been off for the entire summer, but I guess I just had to be in the right mood. I suppose I also may have to use this as our means of support while John is looking for work. Well I am off to search for a few more items to list!
One week from tonight we will be at the rehearsal dinner celebrating the eve of Alissa and Nathan's wedding. Wow! And my listings on Ebay will be closing!
Message to Tizzy: Three weeks from today we will be meeting you at the airport in Appleton along with your other grandparents. What a glorious day that will be!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails