Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thank yous from our little Tizita

On these ever so cute thank you notes, Tizita is saying Thanks in Amheric! She is already bilingual.


What an exciting day yesteday when I went to get the mail and found these cute thank you notes from our sweet, little Tizita and her mom and dad for the Adoption Celebration! Just to see her cute little face (I cannot say smiling face because she is dead on serious, but those eyes sparkle) was enough to turn a very stormy, muggy Wisconsin August day into a bright perfect one. So far, the month of August is going quickly. While I don't like to wish away time(it usually moves fast enough on its own) I am very anxious for the end of this month. You already know the reasons, Alissa's wedding and Tizita's homecoming! It just is not going to get any better than that!
Note to little Tizita: It won't be long now, little one. Stay healthy and remember how much we all love you and are waiting to hold you in our arms, you are already in our hearts.
I am also waiting to take actual pictures of you! While I am so thankful to have the two that we have, I am ready for a few hundred more and a smile!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails