Friday, August 29, 2008

One hundred posts plus!

Wow, when I began this blog back in late spring, I never thought I would keep it going this long, but it has been fun and a good way to document things. It is a beautiful day in Bloomington today, sun is shining and the air is clear. John and I will be going for a walk soon. More guests expected to arrive later today for the festivities.
The cook out at Kim's last night was a very successful party. We had great food, wonderful conversation, and many laughs. I only have a few pictures from the party due to some camera snafus but I have that fixed now. The bridesmaids, bride and pastor are off for pedicures and manicures at this time so I am looking forward to some very cute toes and fingernails!
Later...

1 comment:

badger girl said...

Hi! I'm a friend of Paul and Courtney's...just wanted to say best wishes with all of the wedding festivities! It sounds like it will be a perfect wedding! Enjoy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails