Thursday, August 28, 2008

Step #1-accomplished

Here I am at my home office away from home. Complete with wireless internet and my cell phone. I am ready for business.
Here is John relaxing with the remote. Who knew that a tux rental costs more that a bridesmaid dress. We haven't rented a tux since our brown one from our wedding!

Because we have wireless at our motel, I can keep everyone up to date. Actually, this is mostly a record for myself since I don't think I have too very many readers, but whatever...
I feel like we can check off each little accomplishment as it happens, so I am now checking off the one that says, "Sherri and John arrive safely in Bloomington. John tries on tux and it fits. John and Sherri check into motel." One down, about five thousand to go. One step at a time, people.
Mallory, Paul, and Courtney are on the road as I write. They are somewhere between the water park at Rockford and the Abe Lincoln Bridge. When they arrive safely I can check off #2.
I have checked in with Alissa about five times already today. She and Nathan are now officially licensed to wed as of 10:00 this morning. Last I checked in they were at the liquor store buying beer for the cook out tonight.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails