Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Random thoughts and ramblings #2

I seem to have developed blogger's block. Sometimes the ideas for posts come flooding in, as many as three to four a day, but for some reason my brain has no ideas for a post today. Of course you already know that I am excited about the upcoming wedding and arrival of Tizzy, but I have covered as much of that as I can for the time being. I feel like I am in a holding pattern for a bit now.
When Tizita arrives home on Sept 12 I plan to give my blog a new name. I would like it to be somehow related to Jimmy Buffet and of course to my being a grandma, so if anyone has any clever ideas that incorporate both of those things leave me a comment. Once I meet little Tizita I am guessing my posts will take on a different twist.
Holding patterns seem to be the way of life for me. I am also in one at school. As of right now, I don't know if I will have an afternoon class or not. I was hoping for just a morning class this year with time in the afternoon to pursue some other irons I have in the fire, but if they need me I will certainly teach an afternoon class. The hardest part of all this is that I am a planner and I like to be in control. In this unknown situation I am uncomfortable. I need to start planning and organizing for another class. After registration today I should know the status of the afternoon class, so I will use what little patience I possess and stay in this holding pattern for awhile yet.
On that note I am signing off for today. Perhaps the fog will clear and I will fly out of this in the next few days.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails