Monday, August 18, 2008

A Funny Thing Happened on the way to Menards...



John and I decided to choose this 88 degree day to take our annual bike ride to Johnson Creek. We needed a few crafting items and decided that the Menards in Creek would be our destination. I also needed to get some pictures developed at Walmart so I carefully put the camera chip in my pocket. I checked for it several times along the route. John and I took a number of pictures to document our trip. Do you see where this is going? We rode a total of 24 miles on some pretty hilly country roads, but it was a good trip. We ended up finding a few things at Menard's and then road to Arby's for a quick soda. I, of course, documented all of this with photos. When we got to the photo machine at Walmart, John said, "Wow, you got the chip out of the camera really quickly." Oops, chip wasn't in the camera, it was in my pocket! The only photo we had was taken after our Walmart trip. We also missed the $2.00 Chicken at Walmart, but that is another story for another blog.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails