Friday, October 3, 2008

Grandma, I love you, Grandma I do

When I wrote my first post on this blog back in May it was entitled, "Will they call me Shi-Shi?" At that time we had no idea who Courtney and Paul's child would be or if they would adopt one child or a sibling group. How far we have come! Tizita has started calling John, Ampa and I have decided that I want to be called Grandma, simply Grandma and John will be Grandpa. As my mom says those two names are such wonderful handles to have and there is no reason to try and come up with a cutesy name. My first favorite name is mom and my second favorite name is Grandma. I think Tizita will be saying it very soon, too. I do love the name Shi-Shi, too because it was given to me by my sweet little Meghan and I will continue to be honored to have her call me that, but it will be a special name that she will use for me. Hopefully her brothers, the twins will call me that, too. So, in answer to my own first post question, Tizita will call me Grandma. I cannot wait to hear her say it for the first time!
Note to Tizita and her mama and papa: Well, you heard it first here on my blog. It is official, I will be called Grandma.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails