Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Photographer with a magic lens

Well, picture day was a huge success. I know the picture is fuzzy, but just look how he took it straight on, no tilting involved! Not only did he take a good picture of me, but he moved my 26 Preschoolers through the process in less than ten minutes! Almost unheard of in children's photography. He was also very patient and kind to them and best of all, no criers! This is the first year that not one child cried and had to be coaxed to get up on the stool. One little boy told me he would only smile if I let them ride the elevator up to the room where the pictures were being taken. We did take the elevator, but I had planned on doing that anyway, I just let Joshua think it was all his idea and he did have a great big smile.
The day care director asked me if I would be willing to work from 3-5 after school today. I really don't care to do any day care especially at the end of the day since the kids are bouncing off the walls at that time, but she has helped me out numerous times so guilt made me say yes. By the time one of my afternoon boys had gotten on my last nerve at 2:55, I thought to myself, "This is why I cannot do day care after school," but it was actually fun. I got to spend time with some of my former students and they behaved very well for me. I do not care to do it on a regular basis, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
John and I took a nice walk and caught up on our day's activities. Now he is down in his lair watching his programs and I am watching Project Runway and blogging. Awwww, Life is good.




3 comments:

Verna said...

He must be good, he sure captured a good poise for you. Have a great week end.

Your Pal, M said...

So.. you got your pictures on the same day they were taken?? Well then, I think I need to see the picture in person to truly see if it's normal or not. ;]

Kim said...

I think it looks like a good picture. Didn't know you were a Project Runway fan too. Have a good trip up the the Kosh to see your little Tizzu.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails