Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Missing my little lady

I am looking forward to the weekend when I will get to spend some more time with sweet little Tizita. John and I will drive up on Saturday morning and spend time playing with her. In the afternoon our fellow grandparents and good friends, Connie and Paul, their daughter and son-in-law and little grandson will come over to Courtney and Paul's and we will all spend time together. I am sure Connie and I will just be watching our grandchildren and taking it all in. Connie and Paul and their two children have been a part of our lives for so long and I am so happy that the friendship is moving on into the third generation. I think we will be doing some pumpkin carving which should be fun. Anyway I just needed to post a few more pictures of Tizita today. I just cannot get over how very cute she is!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails