Monday, October 6, 2008

Say a little prayer

I have been following a blog for awhile now and I would ask that you keep this family in your prayers tomorrow when little Isaac Timothy is born. His time on earth will be short unless God performs a miracle but his parents are such strong, faithful people. I don't know them personally but through their blog I feel as if I know them. If you have a moment, go check out their story. If you don't have time to check it out then just say a prayer for peace and a special time for them to meet their son. The blog is listed on the side of my blog. It is called He will carry me. Thank You.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sherri, I have spent the last hour reading and praying for little Isaac. I can not imagine what they are going through. I do hope they find peace with tomorrow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails