Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

I am missing having a cookie with my little Tizu today. I wish we could just drive right up there and do a little loving up on her. I am glad we are only an hour away, but sometimes I wish she lived right here so I could see her everyday. I just want to eat her up! Today I will think of all the grandmas, those who live just minutes from their grandbabies and those who live clear across the country. The grandma feelings are the same, no matter the distance! So thankful that I finally know those feelings! I will be over Saturday for cookies, Tizu!

3 comments:

badger girl said...

You'll have to start a grandma club with your grandma friends. My mom does this in Madison -- three friends that get together for coffee and share their grandma brag (photo) books! Fun times! Great picture. Tizzy is lucky to have you in her life!!

Lissa said...

Oh man, you are becoming more of a lunatic every day. And by the way...those cookies are for counting, not for passing disease. Spittle everywhere.

Your Pal, M said...

I was not so fond of that cookie game although it was cute, I did not want to partake. No worries Sherri, you will see her soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails