Monday, June 4, 2012

Continuing the trip back in time

 1988 and a big trip out West.
We are on the top of Pike's Peak in the bottom picture.
John is snuggling with our kitten, Yoda in the picture where he is laying on the bed.

 This was a particularily "ugly" period in my fashion and look.
The big picture is our church photo.  Big hair must have been the norm!
John and I went to NYC for a day trip to celebrate our 15th anniversary.
The girls still make fun of my outfit of choice for that NYC trip.  You can see if for yourself in the top picture.  I do wonder whatever possessed me to wear that!
Different time, different styles, I guess.
 1992
Courtney's confirmation.
Some new exercise thing for me in the middle picture.
1993
A fun trip to Daytona Beach with a few days in Disney.
The girls are growing up way too quickly!
 1994
Alissa's confirmation.
Family Easter photo on the top right.
Christmas photos on the bottom.
 1995
John's colt was purchased.
Lots of fun times spent with our niece Mallory, she is on a few photos here.
 Seems I am missing a few years here.  Must have been some quiet years with few photos.
The church picture on the bottom was the brunt of many jokes with our family.
The girls did not feel that they looked very good on this photo.  I believe one of them called herself  a horse, but not sure.
Jungle suite in Green Bay motel in the top photos for our anniversary.
I feel like I was on the upswing with my look during this period.
We spent our anniversary at the Don Q Inn in Dodgeville.
New Year's Eve, bottom right photo.  It was the millenium.
I am cleaning my shells from Emeral Isle in the bottom picture.  From then on I was fondly referred to as the shell lady.
It is so much fun to remember all these fun times over the years.
I am so thankful to have at least some pictures, although I can only imagine what I could have captured if we had already gone digital!
More to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails