Monday, June 25, 2012

Garden goodies

 Our garden is growing well despite tons of weeds and very little rain.
We are starting to get a few goodies.
I got enough carrots today for my beef roast tomorrow.
There are many pea pods almost ready to pick
I managed to get one strawberry that my resident critter did not eat and we get a handful of blueberries each day.
Not a ton of goodies, but enough to give us a taste of fresh veggies and fruit.
The tomatoes and cukes are looking really good, too.


Today I purchased this little playhouse for Tizita and Soliana. 
I bought it from the Poston family who will be moving and need to get rid of a few big items.
The price was too good to pass up.
I can't wait to see how excited Tizita will be with it.

Things continue to go well in Ethiopia.
Courtney said that Soliana is crawling, so that will be fun for everyone.
Friday just cannot get here quickly enough.
I am so excited.
Courtney also said that Tizita got out some matching outfits today for her and Soliana.
I purchased two outfits yesterday, I will post a photo tomorrow.
Such fun to shop for two little girls.

Continue to keep all of them in your prayers.
God is keeping them in the palm of his hand.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails